- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1/8- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 tsp minced lemon zest – I love to use Meyer Lemons
- small amount of garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh basil
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Place chicken breast between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 inch thick. (Butterfly to help) …. this is a great recipe to get out your frustrations .. and if you don’t have a mallet just find a rolling pin or some other object!
Combine spinach, feta, sundried tomatoes, lemon zest, garlic powder, basil and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Put approx 2 tblsp of spinach mixture on widest part of chicken breast and then tightly roll the breast, leave seam side down on baking sheet.
Cook for approx 30 minutes.